Thursday, September 1, 2011

Accomplished something today.

Actually got busy and made cinnamon rolls and caramel rolls today.  Been dreaming about them for months.  I don't bake too often in this house, because it doesn't always get eaten. Made regular cinnamon buns with a butter cream cheese frosting----DANGEROUS! Avoid! But if you want to live dangerously, it is 1 cup butter, 1 pkg 8 oz cream cheese, 2 tsp vanilla and 4 cups powdered sugar and whip it til the cows come home!

Also, tuned into the school process..yes, it's that time of year. I don't even like to say or type that word yet. I am NOT done with summer yet. Sheeesh, it barely started, didn't it?  Derek is going with iQAcademy online again this year; they have a new setup with curriculum and technology, so sat in on an orientation today---with coffee and caramel roll in hand, it wasn't so bad after all!  Derek also had an orientation today---first day back is Wed, Sept 7th.  Nice!



Tomorrow off to the lake...it's still summer! I am sure!  Toodle-dooooo.......

No comments:

Post a Comment