Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rome Wasn't Built in a Day!

But I sure have been trying to do it all in one day!
Lauri has been gone the past 4 out of 5 weekends, so I have been creating all kinds of havoc in this house.
I think I have a little more time, because he will be home one more weekend, and then off to MN again.
Here's what's up in a nutshell----
BACK TO WORK....
Before I went on medical leave, we had just moved to a new office location. So, I was there only a week before I was off.  Needless to say, everything was waiting in boxes for me to put up or organize stuff into place.  On my off time, I revamped an old, ugly canvas (that used to be up in our old office) and added some color and funky deco to it.




My desk is ready.  

 AND SPRING IS HERE...MMM THE SMELL OF FRESH GRASS!  It was sooo thick. We had over 9 inches of rain in March.  It broke the record.
 Chives are ready!
 Dandelions are happy!
My containers need some HELP!
 And the crafts keep stacking up...
 And this pile needs to get to Goodwill!!!!
 Made sure my shopping muscles were back in shape...found not one but three pairs of shoes!!! Love that Nordstrom Rack!
 ..not to mention some new shirts to fill the closet. Isn't that you what do when you have a few empty hangers?
 ..oh I guess I should plant this rosemary somewhere.
 And here's all my craft projects in the making, not all totally done yet....

AND I scored big time today at ROSS, and found 3 packs of canvas for $5...I bought 'em all out!  :)

AND...it's time to get back into this routine. Seriously, no guffin'--nor sluffin'...
http://www.snapfitness.com/

AND REALLY, don't forget to check on the cute happenings everyday in Iowa!
http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

Tah dah....


No comments:

Post a Comment