Sunday, July 19, 2015

Have you ever?

This afternoon I ran to Target to grab a few things for supper.  As I went down one aisle, I stopped in my tracks and really looked at the peanut butter shelves.  I stood there for a few minutes just amazed.  Have you ever stopped to look at what they really have on the shelves?  I am always in a hurry and get what I need--no time for pondering.  Now if I really did this all the time, I think it would take all day to shop with all the choices. Here is what I saw--
 So many choices...
 Biscoff cookie spread?   Peanut Butter Dark chocolate dreams?
 Natural dark chocolate?
 Whipped?   Jif to Go--I like these--they go with me to work.
 Reeses? Hershey's?

 Powdered peanut butter?  Seriously... have you ever heard of it or tried it?




 And here is the whole area devoted to peanut butter spreads.....
And my 4 measly bags and $80 <<POOOOF>>  Arg, I hate grocery shopping. Seems like the prices keep going higher..just bugs me! Thanks for listening, that's my rant of the day.

LEAVING YOU WITH A PIC OF THE DAY



No comments:

Post a Comment