Ya can't take the prairie girl out of me. I was just loving the skies and wide open prairies. So much beauty! Most of these pictures are on our drive from Swift Current to Rosetown.
Geese stopping to feed..
The snow geese just kept coming in and coming in. The field was full of them. I was snappping pics as we were driving. It was many fields full....wish my camera could of captured it all.
Looks like a field of snow..
Fun to meet friends in Rosetown for supper. It was such a fun time! Thank you Stan and Lori, Rachel, Michelle and Glenda!

This prairie girl enjoyed your prairie pics!
ReplyDeleteLooks like lots of laughs with the friends! Fun times :)
It sure was. Of course not long enough to get a good visit in, but better than NOTHING. And I do appreciate that they met us there!
ReplyDelete