The M&M store was three floors!
| Checkout the Hershey Kiss lights! |
Can you find Jenica and I? This was on a huge screen across the street. We are by the Evita sign.
Enjoyed coffee and a tart at Europa Bakery--good stuff!
So ends the day on Sunday in the big city. This was taken just after we got off the subway, walking to our hotel.
Monday's adventure will be next....
These are so fun to look at. I snuck a few pics of those people dresses up while in Vegas - couldn't resist! lol I also went to the M&M store while in Vegas - it was three floors, also. I'm sure probably the same deal - every color m&m you can imagine! Joleen
ReplyDeleteWe walked into the M and M store and walked out. It was so many people that I didn't have the energy to fight crowds.
ReplyDelete